General Terms & Conditions
Cancellations by guest within:
21 days of arrival date: 50% forfeit of the total booking price. 15 days of arrival date: 75% forfeit of the total booking price. 7 days of arrival date: 100% forfeit of the total booking price. The initial 20% deposit is non-refundable once a booking has been made.
The cancellation policy also applies to changes which decrease the overall value of a booking, for example decreasing the number of guests staying or shortening the length of stay.
Moving a booking to a future date may be possible. Before cancelling please contact us to discuss this option.
Cancellation by Holiday Nelson:
In the unlikely event that a property cannot be offered for accommodation or that an availability or pricing error occurs, Holiday Nelson will undertake to provide agreeable alternatives/arrangements and/or full refund of any amounts paid.
Credit card details OR NZ$500.00 is required as a bond and may be requested up to 21 days prior to commencement of your stay. A higher bond may be specified if you have a large number of guests, pets or other special circumstances.
The cardholder/payee is responsible for leaving the property, its chattels, furnishings & grounds in the condition found at arrival.
By proceeding with this booking you authorise Holiday Nelson Limited to charge the card/bond for the fair cost of replacement, repair, or services required to restore the property, its chattels, furnishings or grounds to the condition found at arrival, where it can be established that such issues arose in the course of your stay & where these issues cannot be attributed to fair wear & tear.
Should a claim for recovery of costs exceed the bond, an invoice will be raised for immediate payment of the remaining amount.
A deposit of 20% of the total will be charged to your Visa or MasterCard to secure your reservation with the balance payable & bond or card details required 21 days (3 weeks) prior to arrival. If you wish to secure your stay by bank or international transfer please Contact Us for more details.
For bookings commencing more than 21 days from time of booking the rental balance will be charged to your card 21 days prior to commencement of the stay.
For bookings commencing less than 21 days from time of booking the rental balance will be charged to your card upon or soon after receipt of your booking.
Please note a NZ$25.00 booking fee applies to each booking.
Payment reminders are not automatically provided before charging of the rental balance. If you require a reminder, wish to alter the payment card details or make this payment by another means please Contact Us as early as possible.
Arrival instructions will be emailed upon completion of billing & verification of the bond.
Unless otherwise stated, the fair & standard use of all utilities & internet is included in the tariff for your stay.
Where unfair or excessive usage occurs the estimated cost of excess usage will be billed to the guest & invoiced or deducted from the bond.
Examples of unfair or excessive usage include leaving appliances running for unnecessarily long periods, leaving appliances such as airconditioning or heaters running while a property is unoccupied or while windows/doors are left open. Please refer our Internet Usage Policy for more information about data usage.
Free WiFi internet is provided at most properties for web browsing & communication.
This service is not provided for heavy streaming or downloading & the viewing or downloading of illegal content is strictly prohibited. If heavy data usage (in excess of 3GB/day) is recorded during your stay your bond may be charged to replenish the data allowance for follow-on guests. Please contact us in advance if you wish to purchase a greater data allowance for your stay.
Legal usage - It is the responsibility of the booking guest to ensure that the internet at the property is used for legal and reputable purposes only. If there is any illegal usage, the booking guest will be held fully accountable for this illegal action & any resulting fines, administration & reconnection costs will be charged to the bond.
Haumoana is only available to shareholders of Wakatu Incorporation. This property cannot be booked by the general public.
For shareholders booking Haumoana please refer to the Terms & Conditions on the property listing page.
Includes Greenstone Seaside Apartment, Latitude Apartment, Seaside Luxury, Sea Eagle & Waterfront Luxury Apartments. Tenant Forms & Body Corporate Rules apply for guests staying at any of our Latitude 41 apartments. Please familiarise yourself with these forms - they will be provided to you for signing at check in.
- 24/7 on-call property manager support
- All properties are fully-furnished
- All utilities are included (please note a fair use policy applies)
- All linens are included unless otherwise specified in your booking
- Housekeeping at departure including linen service included unless otherwise specified in your booking (see Cleaning at Departure below for Guest & Housekeeper responsibilities)
- During-stay housekeeping available (please enquire)
- Early check-in / late check-out option can be purchased (please see Check-in/Check-out notes below)
- WiFi Internet (unless otherwise specified)
- Other features & amenities as shown on property listings
Guest Rules & Responsibilities
Properties may not be booked for use as party or function venues and illegal substances are strictly prohibited at properties.
Properties are made available on a per person basis & only for guests that form part of the booking.
Holiday Nelson reserves the right to cancel the booking where terms and conditions are breached or where there is insufficient assurance that intending guests will comply with terms and conditions. Holiday Nelson reserves the right to request paid bonds and references where necessary.
Please Contact Us if you have any questions in regard to this policy or you need to update your booking details.
Standard check-in is anytime after 2pm* on your day of arrival.
Standard check-out is by 10am* on your day of departure.
* Early check-in (anytime after 1200pm) or late check-out (anytime before 1230pm) may generally be purchased at time of booking or later by request.
- Leave the property tidy with dishes done & linen left on beds & towels on bathroom floors
- Clean BBQ & oven if used during the stay (cleaning equipment provided)
- Turn off all heating/cooling & non-essential running appliances
- Ensure the property is locked & keys etc returned
- Please leave a note or contact us if anything has been broken or lost during the stay or if there are maintenance issues requiring our attention
- Excessive amounts of rubbish &/or recycling should be disposed of at the refuse centre in Vivian Place, off Pascoe Street, Tahunanui.
- All surface cleaning, linen laundering & bed-making
- Removal of reasonable amounts of rubbish
- Recycling will be left for disposal on collection dates
A standard clean time has been established for each property & is generally communicated in the listing details & arrival instructions. Where the standard cleaning time is exceeded cleaning charges will apply.
We are committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
We may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes.
What we collect
We may collect the following information: Name & Job Title, Contact Information including email address, Demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests.
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and for the following reasons:
Internal record keeping. We may use the information to improve our products and services. We may periodically send promotional email about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided. To do this you need to opt in for this service. We may contact you by email, phone, or mail. We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. To prevent unauthorised access or disclosure we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to enable you to visit other websites of interest easily. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998
If you believe that any information we have recorded is incorrect or incomplete, please notify us by email or phone as soon as possible. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
- One 60L official blue rubbish bag will be provided per stay week along with two recycle bins.
- Rubbish & recycling collection night will be specified in your arrival information. It is your responsibility to ensure these are put at the curb if staying the night prior.
- Recycling collection type alternates each week from glass to others. A calendar is provided at the property or neighbours bins will show the correct type.
- Extra official blue rubbish bags can be purchased from any supermarket or dairy.
- At the end of your stay we will dispose of up to 1 full rubbish bag & 1 full bin worth of recycling without charge.
- If you have additional rubbish or recycling please take this to the transfer station at 6 Vivian Street, just off Pascoe Street in Tahunanui. Disposal is free if in blue bags or if recycling.