General Terms & Conditions
Alphabetical Quick Links - Bond | Cancellation | Check in & Check out times | Cleaning at Departure - Guest Responsibilities | Cleaning at Departure - Holiday Nelson Responsibilities | Fair-use | Haumoana booking eligibility | Internet usage | Latitude 41 Apartment Tenant Forms & Body Corporate Rules | No Parties, No Venue use, No unadvised Guests | Payment | Rubbish & Recycling | Standard Inclusions
Cancellations by guest within:
21 days of arrival date: 50% forfeit of the total booking price. 15 days of arrival date: 75% forfeit of the total booking price. 7 days of arrival date: 100% forfeit of the total booking price. The initial 20% deposit is non-refundable once a booking has been made.
The cancellation policy also applies to changes which decrease the overall value of a booking, for example decreasing the number of guests staying or shortening the length of stay.
Moving a booking to a future date may be possible. Before cancelling please contact us to discuss this option.
Cancellation by Holiday Nelson:
In the unlikely event that a property cannot be offered for accommodation or that an availability or pricing error occurs, Holiday Nelson will undertake to provide agreeable alternatives/arrangements and/or full refund of any amounts paid.
Credit card details OR NZ$500.00 is required as a bond 21 days prior to commencement of your stay. A higher bond may be specified if you have a large number of guests, pets or other special circumstances.
The cardholder/payee is responsible for leaving the property, its chattels, furnishings & grounds in the condition found at arrival.
By proceeding with this booking you authorise Holiday Nelson Limited to charge the card/bond for the fair cost of replacement, repair, or services required to restore the property, its chattels, furnishings or grounds to the condition found at arrival, where it can be established that such issues arose in the course of your stay & where these issues cannot be attributed to fair wear & tear.
Should a claim for recovery of costs exceed the bond, an invoice will be raised for immediate payment of the remaining amount.
A deposit of 20% of the total will be charged to your Visa or MasterCard to secure your reservation with the balance payable & bond or card details required 21 days (3 weeks) prior to arrival. If you wish to secure your stay by bank or international transfer please Contact Us for more details.
For bookings commencing more than 21 days from time of booking the rental balance will be charged to your card 21 days prior to commencement of the stay.
For bookings commencing less than 21 days from time of booking the rental balance will be charged to your card upon or soon after receipt of your booking.
Please note a NZ$25.00 booking fee applies to each booking.
Payment reminders are not automatically provided before charging of the rental balance. If you require a reminder, wish to alter the payment card details or make this payment by another means please Contact Us as early as possible.
Arrival instructions will be emailed upon completion of billing & verification of the bond.â–º
Unless otherwise stated, the fair & standard use of all utilities & internet is included in the tariff for your stay.
Where unfair or excessive usage occurs the estimated cost of excess usage will be billed to the guest & invoiced or deducted from the bond.
Examples of unfair or excessive usage include leaving appliances running for unnecessarily long periods, leaving appliances such as airconditioning or heaters running while a property is unoccupied or while windows/doors are left open. Please refer our Internet Usage Policy for more information about data usage.
Free WiFi internet is provided at most properties for web browsing & communication.
This service is not provided for heavy streaming or downloading & the viewing or downloading of illegal content is strictly prohibited. If heavy data usage (in excess of 3GB/day) is recorded during your stay your bond may be charged to replenish the data allowance for follow-on guests. Please contact us in advance if you wish to purchase a greater data allowance for your stay.
Legal usage - It is the responsibility of the booking guest to ensure that the internet at the property is used for legal and reputable purposes only. If there is any illegal usage, the booking guest will be held fully accountable for this illegal action & any resulting fines, administration & reconnection costs will be charged to the bond.
Haumoana is only available to shareholders of Wakatu Incorporation. This property cannot be booked by the general public.
For shareholders booking Haumoana please refer to the Terms & Conditions on the property listing page.
Includes Greenstone Seaside Apartment, Latitude Apartment, Seaside Luxury, Sea Eagle & Waterfront Luxury Apartments. Tenant Forms & Body Corporate Rules apply for guests staying at any of our Latitude 41 apartments. Please familiarise yourself with these forms - they will be provided to you for signing at check in.
- 24/7 on-call property manager support
- All properties are fully-furnished
- All utilities are included (please note a fair use policy applies)
- All linens are included unless otherwise specified in your booking
- Housekeeping at departure including linen service included unless otherwise specified in your booking (see Cleaning at Departure below for Guest & Housekeeper responsibilities)
- During-stay housekeeping available (please enquire)
- Early check-in / late check-out option can be purchased (please see Check-in/Check-out notes below)
- WiFi Internet (unless otherwise specified)
- Other features & amenities as shown on property listings
Guest Rules & Responsibilities
Properties may not be booked for use as party or function venues.
Properties are made available on a per person basis & only for guests that form part of the booking.
Please Contact Us if you have any questions in regard to this policy or you need to update your booking details.
Standard check-in is anytime after 2pm* on your day of arrival.
Standard check-out is by 10am* on your day of departure.
* Early check-in (anytime after 1200pm) or late check-out (anytime before 1230pm) may generally be purchased at time of booking or later by request.
- Leave the property tidy with dishes done & linen left on beds & towels on bathroom floors
- Clean BBQ & oven if used during the stay (cleaning equipment provided)
- Turn off all heating/cooling & non-essential running appliances
- Ensure the property is locked & keys etc returned
- Please leave a note or contact us if anything has been broken or lost during the stay or if there are maintenance issues requiring our attention
- Excessive amounts of rubbish &/or recycling should be disposed of at the refuse centre in Vivian Place, off Pascoe Street, Tahunanui.
- All surface cleaning, linen laundering & bed-making
- Removal of reasonable amounts of rubbish
- Recycling will be left for disposal on collection dates
A standard clean time has been established for each property & is generally communicated in the listing details & arrival instructions. Where the standard cleaning time is exceeded cleaning charges will apply.
- One 60L official blue rubbish bag will be provided per stay week along with two recycle bins.
- Rubbish & recycling collection night will be specified in your arrival information. It is your responsibility to ensure these are put at the curb if staying the night prior.
- Recycling collection type alternates each week from glass to others. A calendar is provided at the property or neighbours bins will show the correct type.
- Extra official blue rubbish bags can be purchased from any supermarket or dairy.
- At the end of your stay we will dispose of up to 1 full rubbish bag & 1 full bin worth of recycling without charge.
- If you have additional rubbish or recycling please take this to the transfer station at 6 Vivian Street, just off Pascoe Street in Tahunanui. Disposal is free if in blue bags or if recycling.