Book thisholiday home
Ngaio Beach House
About Ngaio Beach House
- Direct access to beautiful private beach.
- Large secluded private section.
- Two large common areas making it perfect for families.
Ngaio Beach House is set in the secluded private Ngaio Bay, close to the Able Tasman National Park & popular Kaiteriteri beach. Enjoy the secluded native bush surroundings with direct beach access for an unforgettable holiday.
Perfect for small groups or extended family, relax in the upstairs living area with large windows & window seats or head out onto the deck to enjoy the beautiful native bush surrounds.
Downstairs, snuggle up by the wood burner during Winter stays or in the Summer throw open the ranch sliders to enjoy the indoor outdoor flow onto the deck & out into the garden.
The open plan kitchen sitting & dining areas provide plenty of space for everyone to be together without feeling crowded. The pool table, table tennis & board games will keep everyone contented even on a rainy day.
Ngaio Beach House is a spacious 2 storied, 5 bedroom, 3 bathroom home with large open-plan living space on each level, making this an ideal spot for extended family groups to holiday together while enjoying their own space.
This is a unique & special location with an expansive section & direct access to the private beach, the perfect spot for your next holiday!
Bedrooms & Bathrooms
Bedrooms: Downstairs there are 2 bedrooms, one with a queen bed and the other with 2 singles.
Upstairs there are 2 bedrooms, each with queen beds. There is a fully fitted bathroom on both levels.
A Highchair & Portacot are also available for your use.
Bathrooms: 1) Toilet, Shower over small bath, basin & toilet. 2) Shower, Basin & Toilet, 3 (in garage) Shower & Toilet.
Rates & Availability
Enter your dates to view availability, rates & booking total for your selected period & number of guests.
A cleaning & linens fee of $150 applies. This includes a standard clean of 4 hours at the end of your stay.
Minimum stay of 3 nights applies at all times except 15 Dec ~ 10 Jan (7 nights) and 14 April~ 30 April (3 nights).
Ngaio Beach House will be presented with beds made, ready for your stay.
All utilities, linens & towels, use of all listed property amenities, pantry & sanitary basics, departure linen service & standard housekeeping.
Extra charges will apply where additional cleaning, BBQ or oven cleaning or excessive rubbish disposal is required.
Maximum 6 guests permitted. Maximum 2 vehicles permitted. Visitors are not permitted. No party or venue use. No Smoking inside. No pets. General Terms & Conditions apply.
- At times of particularly high tides (Approx 1~2 times each month) the access road will be covered with sea water for a short period of time. We can provide further details about this.
- Tank water supply - we ask that you be thoughtful with water use
- Wireless speed variable, works best with single device. Mobile coverage available, but not strong at the house.
- Vehicle access to the beach is not permitted.
- All day sun
- BBQ (gas)
- Beach access
- Board games
- Boat parking
- Book collection
- Clothes line
- Coffee espresso machine
- Coffee plunger
- Electric heating
- Fenced (partially)
- Food processor
- Free Local calling
- Free WiFi
- Freeview TV
- Garden area
- Hair dryer
- High Chair Available
- Housekeeping upon departure
- Iron & Ironing board
- Kids games
- Kids playground
- Kids toys
- Music Player/Stereo
- Off-street parking
- Outdoor furniture
- Pantry basics
- Pool table
- Portacot Available
- Sanitary basics
- Table-tennis table
- Tank Water Supply
- Tea, coffee, sugar
- Walk to Beach
- Washing machine
- Wood-burner with wood supply
Ngaio Bay - Exclusive Private Bay with incredible beach & water access in sought after Kaiteriteri, renowned for it's beautiful golden sandy beaches, crystal clear waters & as the gateway to The Abel Tasman National Park.
- Local Wineries
- Hoglund Art Glass Gallery
- Motueka Sunday Market (Decks Reserve)
- Great Taste Cycle Trail
- Kaiteriteri Mountain Bike Park
- Kimi Ora Spa & Massage Treatments
- Riwaka Resurgence Walk
- Ngarua Caves, Takaka Hill
- Harwoods Hole, Takaka Hill
- Abel Tasman National Park
- Nelson Provincial Museum
- Nelson Saturday Market (Montgomery Square)
- Nelson Sunday Flea Market (Montgomery Square)
- WoW Museum
- Mount Arthur / Flora Saddle
- Kahurangi National Park
- Nelson Lakes National Park
- Centre of New Zealand & Botanics
- Golden Bay (day-trip)
- Kaiteriteri Beach
- Mapua Wharf
Hi guys, We had a fabulous time at the bach. It's a very special place. thanks for your great service too, very friendly and professional. We will definately book again with you. kind regards
S Hall - Oct, 2016